The Whiskymaker’s Editions are exceptional diversions from our sherry-led house style; one-off releases showcasing the sense of adventure of our whiskymaker – Dhavall Gandhi – in cask selection, maturation and blending. Each Edition is an expression of creative freedom; the product of a playground where instinct, experience and inspiration roam free, coming together to realise our intrinsic objective – the creation of outstanding flavours.
Colheita (Col-yate-a) means “harvest”, referring to the exclusive use of grapes from a single crop to create a vintage Tawny Port. In this Edition, the whiskymaker’s cask and maturation expertise brings Colheita Port into the frame, in combination with a small proportion of bourbon barrels.
Enjoy as you please. Try adding a few drops of water to open up the flavours.
IMPORTANT: Whilst we are doing our best to keep operations running as normal, *Read our COVID-19 delivery update.
- UK Standard Delivery £4.95 - Deliver to your home or work address, usually the next working day* (please refer to our latest COVID19 Delivery update). FREE UK delivery for orders over £50.
- Click & Collect from a Local UPS Access Point £4.95 - Deliver to a local nearby shop or petrol station if you can't be in to sign for your parcel. Select your Local UPS Access Point at checkout. FREE UK delivery for orders over £50. *Please note your nearest local UPS Access Points may be closed during this time, please check with the individual store before selecting delivery.
- Click & Collect from the distillery £0.00 - Pick up direct from the distillery shop at your convenience (open Monday - Sunday 10am - 6pm). We'll hold your order for 28 days.
- Saturday Delivery £10.00 - Deliver to any address for guaranteed Saturday delivery.
- International shipping - Unfortunately we cannot ship internationally at this moment. Please shop with one of our partners for delivery outside of the UK.
Santa Rosa plums, spiced
pickled cherries, candied
Delicate prunes, stewed
plums and warming
Rich and complex with