Lakes Malt Tour
This very exclusive tour, limited to no more than 8 people will give you an exclusive opportunity to get first hand access to the spirit that will become our Lakes Malt Whisky.
This very special Distillery tour is focused on craft whisky production and maturation techniques. You will enjoy a glimpse behind the scenes of our working distillery, led by a senior experienced tour guide, concentrating specifically on the way spirit evolves during maturation You will experience the magnificent Stillroom, our atmospheric Cask Warehouse and enjoy spectacular helicopter video footage of the River Derwent from its source in the Borrowdale fells into the Irish Sea.
This tour gives you exclusive access to tasting our new make spirit as it comes off the still, and discover a variety of our maturing spirits from sherry and bourbon casks. The tasting will be exclusively hosted in the Lakes Distillery Boardroom next to the sleeping spirit in the Cask Warehouse. Find out more about the Lakes Malt Tour.
Buy this tour as a gift here
This event includes:
- Whisky focussed tour around our working Distillery with a senior tour guide
- Discover the the Stillroom and one of our maturation Warehouses
- Spectacular helicopter video footage following the journey of the River Derwent
- Special tastings of spirit produced at the Distillery, including new make & two distinctive styles of our maturing spirit
- You will also have the opportunity to taste our various limited expressions of The ONE, each highlighting the influences of various casks used for Whisky maturation.
- In-depth, half-hour tutored tasting experience personalised to the group
- £5 off any 70cl purchase in-store
- Find out more about the Lakes Malt Tour
Ticket price guide:
- £45.00 - Adult (18+)