The Distillery Tour
Get a glimpse behind the scenes of our working distillery – discover how we make our whisky, gin and vodka, and why the place we have chosen for The Lakes Distillery is so very special. Explore the magnificent stillroom with our expert and enthusiastic tour guides. Discover the warehouse where our sleeping casks lie. And finally, finish off your tour in the tasting room where you’ll have the opportunity to sample all three of our spirits.
You’ll be taken on a spectacular 25 mile journey from the source of the River Derwent on to the distillery house itself (all without leaving the building!) to see our world class and lovingly created spirits as they are produced… there may even be a visit from another very special spirit! Find out more about our Distillery Tour.
As this is a working distillery, children under 6 are not allowed on the tour for health & safety reasons.
Buy this tour as a gift here
This event includes:
- Detailed guided tour around the Distillery
- Spectacular video footage following the journey of the River Derwent
- Discover the Stillroom and the Warehouse
- Guided tasting of 3 spirits
- £5 off any 70cl purchase in-store
- Find out more about our Distillery Tour
- Pre-booking recommended
Ticket price guide:
- £12.50 - Adult (18+)
- £5.00 - Teen (13-17)
- £0.00 - Child (6-12)*
- £9.00 - Groups of 12 Adult (18+)