As the outside world begins to open up once more, we’re offering you the opportunity to embark on a new adventure; to see for yourself how the inspiration of our art is nature.
Immersing yourself in the sights, sounds and smells of a beautifully renovated state-of-the-art distillery on the shore of Bassenthwaite Lake, you can win a visit to the majestic surroundings of our UNESCO World Heritage Site home to discover our simply beautiful collection of whisky, gin and vodka.
And, because journeys are best measured in friends rather than miles, we have teamed up with independent British shoes brand Moda in Pelle to create a competition that celebrates the freedom to choose your own path, as well as who walks beside you.
Not only could you and a friend win the opportunity to explore The Lake District National Park and enjoy a tour of The Lakes Distillery, but you will also receive new shoes to wear while you do it.
You and a friend will each win:
• £100 voucher credit to spend at Moda in Pelle on shoes of your choice
• A distillery tour & chocolate pairing experience at The Lakes Distillery
• Afternoon tea or lunch at the Bistro at the Distillery
• A complimentary 70cl bottle of your choice
• Up to £100 travel credit towards the train and/or taxi fare
Prize value of £450
The best journeys answer questions that, in the beginning, you didn’t even think to ask.
Take the lead, follow your instinct.
Follow your instinct and enter our joint competition with Moda in Pelle to win a fabulous prize with a trip to the Lake District and a pair of shoes for you and a friend. Enter before 31 August 2020.
* All prize draws are open to anyone aged 18 or over. Our prize draws may be promoted over several different websites simultaneously, all prize draws have opt in marketing, and only one entry per person is permitted. Persons connected with The Lakes Distillery or any other prize draw sponsors are ineligible. Winners will be selected at random by computer on the closing date and the winner will be notified by email within 48 hours. Prizes must be claimed within 7 days of each draw and unclaimed prizes will be void. To enter, submit the form before Monday 31st August 2020.