The Lakes Single Malt Whisky Whiskymaker’s Reserve No.2 is an intense and robust expression, bottled at cask strength (60.9% ABV) and matured in the finest, meticulously sourced PX, red wine and bourbon casks. Non-chill filtered and bottled at natural colour.
The nose is rich and complex with dry fruits and treacle, creamy layers of wood spice and comforting vanilla on the palate and a long, luxurious finish.
The Whiskymaker’s Reserve is an artistic exploration of oak and blending; of flavour evolution and defining a house style. Creating a new whisky requires a framework of sorts, but there has to be room within it to play, to follow gut feeling and instinct. The architecture of each release of Whiskymaker’s Reserve will evolve in keeping with both our increasing sherry cask influence and our sense of adventure.
Enjoy as you please. As this release is bottled at cask strength, we recommend adding a few drops of water to venture further into the flavour depths.
- UK Standard Delivery £4.95 - Deliver to your home or work address, next working day.
- Click & Collect from a Local UPS Access Point £4.95 - Deliver to a local nearby shop or petrol station if you can't be in to sign for your parcel.
- Click & Collect from the distillery £0.00 - Pick up direct from the distillery shop at your convenience (open Monday - Sunday 10am - 6pm). We'll hold your order for 28 days.
- Saturday Delivery £13.20 - Deliver to any address for guaranteed Saturday delivery.
- International shipping - Unfortunately we cannot ship internationally at this moment. Please shop with one of our partners for delivery outside of the UK.
Sultanas, treacle, sun-dried
figs and gentle spices.
Warming spices, vanilla and
Long and warming with a