The signature release in The One collection, this is a singular blend of The Lakes Single Malt and select Scotch grain and malt whiskies from the Highlands, Speyside and Islay. Personally sourced and blended in the Lake District National Park by our whiskymaker, Dhavall Gandhi.
This is a complex yet balanced fine blended whisky with hints of stone fruit, treacle, light spice on the nose. Deliciously compelling on the palate with notes of honey-roasted nuts, wood spice, dried fruits and gentle wood smoke.
Non-chill filtered for a richer mouthfeel and fuller flavour, with only the natural colours derived from the oak casks in every bottle. Bottled at 46.6% ABV.
Enjoy as you please. Add a few drops of water to open up the flavours, or try one of our signature serves below.
IMPORTANT: Whilst we are doing our best to keep operations running as normal, Read our COVID-19 delivery update.
- UK Standard Delivery £4.95 - Deliver to your home or work address, next working day. FREE delivery for orders over £50.
- Click & Collect from a Local UPS Access Point £4.95 - Deliver to a local nearby shop or petrol station if you can't be in to sign for your parcel. Select your Local UPS Access Point at checkout. FREE delivery for orders over £50. Please note your nearest local UPS Access Points may be closed during this time, please check with the individual store before selecting delivery.
- Click & Collect from the distillery £0.00 - Service currently suspended due to the Coronavirus outbreak; we will resume as soon as possible once the distillery shop is open again to the public. Pick up direct from the distillery shop at your convenience (open Monday - Sunday 10am - 6pm). We'll hold your order for 28 days.
- Saturday Delivery £13.20 - Deliver to any address for guaranteed Saturday delivery.
- International shipping - Unfortunately we cannot ship internationally at this moment. Please shop with one of our partners for delivery outside of the UK.
Complex yet balanced with
aromas of fresh fruit, treacle,
light spice & peat smoke.
Rich and balanced with notes
of honey-roasted nuts, spice,
dried fruits and wood smoke.
Long and warming.