The One Collection is a range of fine blended whiskies showcasing the role of innovative cask seasoning in flavour elevation.
This release of the One is a singular blend of select grain and malt Scotch whiskies from Speyside and Islay with The Lakes Single Malt at its heart, finished in first-fill Tawny and Ruby Port casks.
Fresh cherries, candied ginger and toasted oak on the nose lead to a palate of plum, rose petals and chocolate with a rich, lingering and spicy finish.
Non-chill filtered for a richer mouthfeel and fuller flavour, with only the natural colours derived from our oak casks in every bottle. Bottled at 46.6% ABV.
Enjoy as you please. Add a few drops of water to open up the flavours, or top with ginger beer for a refreshing serve in a highball.
IMPORTANT: Whilst we are doing our best to keep operations running as normal, *Read our COVID-19 delivery update.
- UK Standard Delivery £4.95 - Deliver to your home or work address, usually the next working day* (please refer to our latest COVID19 Delivery update). FREE UK delivery for orders over £50. If you would like to order four or more separate orders on different deliveries, please contact us for a delivery quote.
- Click & Collect from a Local UPS Access Point £4.95 - Deliver to a local nearby shop or petrol station if you can't be in to sign for your parcel. Select your Local UPS Access Point at checkout. FREE UK delivery for orders over £50. *Please note your nearest local UPS Access Points may be closed during this time, please check with the individual store before selecting delivery.
- Click & Collect from the distillery £0.00 - Temporarily suspended during COVID lockdown period. We will review this in line with government guideance and reinstate as soon as we can.
- Saturday Delivery £10.00 - Deliver to any address for guaranteed Saturday delivery.
- International shipping - Unfortunately we cannot ship internationally at this moment. Please shop with one of our partners for delivery outside of the UK.
Fresh cherries, candied ginger
and toasted oak.
Plum, rose petals and
Rich, lingering and