This release of The One is a singular blend of The Lakes Single Malt and select Scotch grain and malt whiskies. This blend was finished for one year in first-fill Tawny Port Casks from Portugal, personally sourced by our whiskymaker, Dhavall Gandhi.
Full-bodied and smoky with ripe cherries and plums on the nose leading to hints of nutmeg and black pepper with a long, warming finish.
Non-chill filtered for a richer mouthfeel and fuller flavour, with only the natural colours derived from our oak casks in every bottle. Bottled at 46.6% ABV.
Enjoy as you please. Add a few drops of water to open up the flavours, or try one of our signature serves below.
- UK Standard Delivery £4.95 - Deliver to your home or work address, next working day. FREE delivery for orders over £75.
- Click & Collect from a Local UPS Access Point £4.95 - Deliver to a local nearby shop or petrol station if you can't be in to sign for your parcel. Select your Local UPS Access Point at checkout.
- Click & Collect from the distillery £0.00 - Pick up direct from the distillery shop at your convenience (open Monday - Sunday 10am - 6pm). We'll hold your order for 28 days.
- Saturday Delivery £13.20 - Deliver to any address for guaranteed Saturday delivery.
- International shipping - Unfortunately we cannot ship internationally at this moment. Please shop with one of our partners for delivery outside of the UK.
Stone fruit, cherries, gentle spice
ripe plums, wood-smoke.
Full bodied and smoky with ripe
cherries and plums, leading to
hints of nutmeg and black
Long and warming. Smoky with
a layer of cherry and plums.