The Whiskymaker’s Reserve No.4 is a supremely balanced and complex single malt whisky, matured in the finest, meticulously sourced Oloroso, PX and red wine casks, and bottled at 52% ABV.
The nose is rich with Manuka honey, sun-dried dates and roasted cashew nuts; layers of dried fruits, nuts and spice on the palate create a long and vibrant finish.
The Whiskymaker’s Reserve is an artistic exploration of our sherry-led house style. The whiskymaker defines the architecture of each release as he unlocks infinite variables and never-ending flavour possibilities.
Enjoy as you please. Try adding a few drops of water to open up the flavours.
IMPORTANT: Whilst we are doing our best to keep operations running as normal, *Read our COVID-19 delivery update.
- UK Standard Delivery £4.95 - Deliver to your home or work address, usually the next working day* (please refer to our latest COVID19 Delivery update). FREE UK delivery for orders over £50. If you would like to order four or more separate orders on different deliveries, please contact us for a delivery quote.
- Click & Collect from a Local UPS Access Point £4.95 - Deliver to a local nearby shop or petrol station if you can't be in to sign for your parcel. Select your Local UPS Access Point at checkout. FREE UK delivery for orders over £50. *Please note your nearest local UPS Access Points may be closed during this time, please check with the individual store before selecting delivery.
- Click & Collect from the distillery £0.00 - Temporarily suspended during COVID lockdown period. We will review this in line with government guideance and reinstate as soon as we can.
- Saturday Delivery £10.00 - Deliver to any address for guaranteed Saturday delivery.
- International shipping - Unfortunately we cannot ship internationally at this moment. Please shop with one of our partners for delivery outside of the UK.
Rich Manuka honey with
sun-dried dates and roasted
Velvety, with a rich,
almost Moorish, interplay of
dried fruits, nuts and spice
Vibrant with a long
and creamy finish, ending
with a burst of spices