The Whiskymaker’s Reserve No.3 is an aromatic expression, matured in the finest, meticulously sourced PX, Oloroso, Cream Sherry and red wine casks, bottled at 54% ABV.
The nose is rich and fragrant with incense, spiced chocolate and toffee; layers of honey, figs and wood spice on the palate create a long, warming finish.
The Whiskymaker’s Reserve is an artistic exploration of oak and blending; of flavour evolution and defining a house style. Creating a new whisky requires a framework of sorts, but there has to be room within it to play, to follow gut feeling and instinct. The architecture of each release of Whiskymaker’s Reserve will evolve in keeping with both our increasing sherry cask influence and our sense of adventure.
Enjoy as you please. Try adding a few drops of water to open up the flavours.
IMPORTANT: Whilst we are doing our best to keep operations running as normal, Read our COVID-19 delivery update.
- UK Standard Delivery £4.95 - Deliver to your home or work address, next working day. FREE delivery for orders over £50.
- Click & Collect from a Local UPS Access Point £4.95 - Deliver to a local nearby shop or petrol station if you can't be in to sign for your parcel. Select your Local UPS Access Point at checkout. FREE delivery for orders over £50. Please note your nearest local UPS Access Points may be closed during this time, please check with the individual store before selecting delivery.
- Click & Collect from the distillery £0.00 - Service currently suspended due to the Coronavirus outbreak; we will resume as soon as possible once the distillery shop is open again to the public. Pick up direct from the distillery shop at your convenience (open Monday - Sunday 10am - 6pm). We'll hold your order for 28 days.
- Saturday Delivery £13.20 - Deliver to any address for guaranteed Saturday delivery.
- International shipping - Unfortunately we cannot ship internationally at this moment. Please shop with one of our partners for delivery outside of the UK.
Aromatic incense, spiced
chocolate and toffee
Honey, figs and
Long, warming and