We had planned to release the third single malt whisky in our Whiskymaker's Reserve series but, unfortunately, due to the current circumstances, our bottling had to be postponed.
We know you have been looking forward to this release, but people's health and well-being have to be our number one priority right now and, until it is safe to operate the bottling plant, we must continue to be patient.
The good news is that our whisky continues to mature in the finest PX, Oloroso, Cream Sherry and red wine casks, improving what is already a wonderfully aromatic expression of The Lakes Single Malt.
We now hope to release The Whiskymaker's Reserve No.3 this summer and we'll be back with an update as soon as we have a delivery date. Be one of the first to find out more by signing up to the Lakes newsletter.
IMPORTANT: Whilst we are doing our best to keep operations running as normal, Read our COVID-19 delivery update.
- UK Standard Delivery £4.95 - Deliver to your home or work address, next working day. FREE delivery for orders over £50.
- Click & Collect from a Local UPS Access Point £4.95 - Deliver to a local nearby shop or petrol station if you can't be in to sign for your parcel. Select your Local UPS Access Point at checkout. FREE delivery for orders over £50. Please note your nearest local UPS Access Points may be closed during this time, please check with the individual store before selecting delivery.
- Click & Collect from the distillery £0.00 - Service currently suspended due to the Coronavirus outbreak; we will resume as soon as possible once the distillery shop is open again to the public. Pick up direct from the distillery shop at your convenience (open Monday - Sunday 10am - 6pm). We'll hold your order for 28 days.
- Saturday Delivery £13.20 - Deliver to any address for guaranteed Saturday delivery.
- International shipping - Unfortunately we cannot ship internationally at this moment. Please shop with one of our partners for delivery outside of the UK.