The Lakes Single Malt Whiskymaker’s Reserve No.1, bottled at cask strength (60.6% ABV) to ensure maximum flavour, is a full-bodied expression, matured principally in finest, meticulously sourced PX and red wine oak casks, comprising American, Spanish and French oak. Non-chill filtered and bottled at natural colour. Each bottle of The Whiskymaker's Reserve No.1 is individually numbered.
The nose is rich and vibrant with vanilla, chocolate and wood spice, layers of dry fruits, ginger and orange on the palate and a long, warming finish.
The Whiskymaker’s Reserve is an artistic exploration of oak and blending; of flavour evolution and defining a house style. Creating a new whisky requires a framework of sorts, but there has to be room within it to play, to follow gut feeling and instinct. The architecture of each release of Whiskymaker’s Reserve will evolve in keeping with both our increasing sherry cask influence and our sense of adventure.
For international delivery, please see our partners The Whisky Shop.
- UK Standard Delivery £4.95 - Deliver to your home or work address, next working day.
- Click & Collect from a Local UPS Access Point £4.95 - Deliver to a local nearby shop or petrol station if you can't be in to sign for your parcel.
- Click & Collect from the distillery £0.00 - Pick up direct from the distillery shop at your convenience (open Monday - Sunday 10am - 6pm). We'll hold your order for 28 days.
- Saturday Delivery £13.20 - Deliver to any address for guaranteed Saturday delivery.
- International shipping - Unfortunately we cannot ship internationally at this moment. Please shop with one of our partners for delivery outside of the UK.
Vanilla, raisins, and gentle spice
with hints of chocolate.
Wood spice, orange citrus and
Very long and warming with