The Lakes Explorer Gin is the latest edition to our portfolio of exceptional gins. A complex Super Premium Gin with zesty notes and herbal overnotes - A gin of true Lake District provenance.
Our handmade copper pot still is charged with the finest English wheat spirit and our pure Cumbrian water, sourced from the River Derwent. The botanicals are carefully measured into the still and steeped overnight to extract the essential oils. The following day the steam is gently introduced and a long slow distillation commences.
Drink as you please. We recommend a slice of pink grapefruit to highlight certain nuances of our uber complex gin.
- Gold Medal winner of the Super-Premium Gin Category in the Tokyo Wine & Spirits Competition 2019
- Winner of the 'Best Gin Outwith Scotland' by the Scottish Field Gin Challenge Find out more
- Silver Medal in the Grocer Drink Awards 2018
- Silver Medal in the IWSC Awards 2016 in the 'Gin & Tonic' Category
- Volume: 70cl / 5cl
- ABV: 47.1%
- Style: Super-premium dry gin
- Closure: Synthetic cork
IMPORTANT: Whilst we are doing our best to keep operations running as normal, Read our COVID-19 delivery update.
- UK Standard Delivery £4.95 - Deliver to your home or work address, next working day. FREE delivery for orders over £50.
- Click & Collect from a Local UPS Access Point £4.95 - Deliver to a local nearby shop or petrol station if you can't be in to sign for your parcel. Select your Local UPS Access Point at checkout. FREE delivery for orders over £50. Please note your nearest local UPS Access Points may be closed during this time, please check with the individual store before selecting delivery.
- Click & Collect from the distillery £0.00 - Service currently suspended due to the Coronavirus outbreak; we will resume as soon as possible once the distillery shop is open again to the public. Pick up direct from the distillery shop at your convenience (open Monday - Sunday 10am - 6pm). We'll hold your order for 28 days.
- Saturday Delivery £13.20 - Deliver to any address for guaranteed Saturday delivery.
- International shipping - Unfortunately we cannot ship internationally at this moment. Please shop with one of our partners for delivery outside of the UK.
Zesty orange citrus,
coriander and cassia bark
followed by hints of earl grey
tea and cracked pepper
Herbal and complex with vibrant
overtones of juniper, spice and
Long, aromatic & peppery