A smaller version (20cl) of The Lakes Vodka - the art of making vodka.
The finest English wheat spirit and our outstandingly pure Cumbrian water, sourced from the River Derwent.
We distil the alcohol in our hand-made copper pot still in the true, time-honoured tradition of small batch, artisan vodkas. The prolonged exposure to the copper creates a full-bodied and distinctively smooth sprit that delights the senses.
Enjoy with your favourite mixer or neat.
*Exclusive offer when you buy any two 20cl bottles from us online you will automatically receive a free empty gift box to place your bottles in.
- UK Standard Delivery £4.95 - Deliver to your home or work address, next working day.
- Click & Collect from a Local UPS Access Point £4.95 - Deliver to a local nearby shop or petrol station if you can't be in to sign for your parcel.
- Click & Collect from the distillery £0.00 - Pick up direct from the distillery shop at your convenience (open Monday - Sunday 10am - 6pm). We'll hold your order for 28 days.
- Saturday Delivery £13.20 - Deliver to any address for guaranteed Saturday delivery.
- International shipping - Unfortunately we cannot ship internationally at this moment. Please shop with one of our partners for delivery outside of the UK.
Ours is the first ever vodka to be distilled in the Lake District. We don’t employ mass production methods – instead, we take our time over hours of distillation. Water from the famous River Derwent, with its source high up in the fells near Scafel Pike, is the starting point for our vodka.
It is then lovingly crafted in the traditional way in our small, handmade copper pot still. This artisan approach helps to maintain the pure, clean character. We also triple-distil our vodka for greater purity, character and complexity.
Find out more about the Lakes Vodka.