The Lakes Explorer Gin is the latest edition to our portfolio of exceptional gins. A complex Super Premium Gin with zesty notes and herbal overnotes - A gin of true Lake District provenance.
Our handmade copper pot still is charged with the finest English wheat spirit and our pure Cumbrian water, sourced from the River Derwent. The botanicals are carefully measured into the still and steeped overnight to extract the essential oils. The following day the steam is gently introduced and a long slow single batch distillation commences.
Drink as you please. We recommend a slice of pink grapefruit to highlight certain nuances of our uber complex gin.
- Gold Medal winner of the Super-Premium Gin Category in the Tokyo Wine & Spirits Competition 2019
- Winner of the 'Best Gin Outwith Scotland' by the Scottish Field Gin Challenge Find out more
- Silver Medal in the Grocer Drink Awards 2018
- Silver Medal in the IWSC Awards 2016 in the 'Gin & Tonic' Category
- Volume: 70cl / 5cl
- ABV: 47.1%
- Style: Super-premium dry gin
- Closure: Synthetic cork
Zesty orange citrus, coriander and cassia bark followed by hints of earl grey tea and cracked pepper. Palate – herbal and complex with vibrant overtones of juniper, spice and coriander, leading to a long & armoatic peppery finish.