The Lakes Gin is our classic English gin with vibrant notes of juniper, cracked black pepper and orange peel.
We elevate flavour by using only a select few botanicals, gently infusing them in the finest British wheat spirit, distilling in our traditional copper pot still and only drawing the purest water from our Lake District National Park home in a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
By steeping the botanicals overnight like loose-leaf tea, they interact freely with the warm spirit to encourage the essential oils to release more slowly, protecting their delicate nature. The traditional copper pot still then runs slow and long to extract the maximum amount of flavour.
The end result? A classic English gin with vibrant notes of juniper, cracked black pepper and orange peel. Gently distilled with the luxury of time for exceptional smoothness. Simply beautiful.
IMPORTANT: Whilst we are doing our best to keep operations running as normal, *Read our COVID-19 delivery update.
- UK Standard Delivery £4.95 - Deliver to your home or work address, usually the next working day* (please refer to our latest COVID19 Delivery update). FREE UK delivery for orders over £50. If you would like to order four or more separate orders on different deliveries, please contact us for a delivery quote.
- Click & Collect from a Local UPS Access Point £4.95 - Deliver to a local nearby shop or petrol station if you can't be in to sign for your parcel. Select your Local UPS Access Point at checkout. FREE UK delivery for orders over £50. *Please note your nearest local UPS Access Points may be closed during this time, please check with the individual store before selecting delivery.
- Click & Collect from the distillery £0.00 - Pick up direct from the distillery shop at your convenience (open Monday - Sunday 10am - 6pm). We'll hold your order for 28 days.
- Saturday Delivery £10.00 - Deliver to any address for guaranteed Saturday delivery.
- International shipping - Unfortunately we cannot ship internationally at this moment. Please shop with one of our partners for delivery outside of the UK.
Orange zest with fragrant
notes of Earl Grey tea
Refreshing citrus with
vibrant overtones of juniper
and black pepper.
Long, zesty and