An eclectic mix of 14 carefully selected botanicals, including Cumbrian juniper, one of the county’s oldest plant species, and six others which are native to the Lake District National Park.
We steep the botanicals overnight in the finest English wheat spirit, along with pure Cumbrian water, sourced from the River Derwent. Our traditional, handmade copper pot still – Chemmy – then works its magic, as the spirit is gently distilled for up to 8 hours, resulting in an exceptionally smooth gin.
Drink neat over ice or we recommend trying with pink grapefruit.
The word ‘gin’ is derived from the Dutch word for juniper, ‘geniver’. The juniper berry is the botanical at the heart of gin making. Fortunately for us, juniper grows wild in the fells of the Lake District. We use this local juniper together with another 14 botanicals native to the Lakes, such as bilberry, heather and hawthorn to produce a gin which is complex, intriguing and above all else, delicious.
- UK Standard Delivery £4.95 - Deliver to your home or work address, next working day.
- Click & Collect from a Local UPS Access Point £4.95 - Deliver to a local nearby shop or petrol station if you can't be in to sign for your parcel.
- Click & Collect from the distillery £0.00 - Pick up direct from the distillery shop at your convenience (open Monday - Sunday 10am - 6pm). We'll hold your order for 28 days.
- Saturday Delivery £13.20 - Deliver to any address for guaranteed Saturday delivery.
- International shipping - Unfortunately we cannot ship internationally at this moment. Please shop with one of our partners for delivery outside of the UK.