By blending the finest Sicilian lemons with spring water and quinine of the highest quality from the fever trees of the Democratic Republic of the Congo, Fever-Tree have created a delicious lemon tonic water with an authentic refreshing taste and aroma, ideal as a mixer with the clean finish of The Lakes Vodka.
Beautifully rugged and irregular lemons from mature groves on the ancient island of Sicily produces richly fragrant lemons that produce a lusciously sweet juice, alongside a recongisably sharp, tart taste.
Typical values per 100ml:
Energy: 148kJ / 35kcal
Total carbohydrates: 8.7g / of which sugars 7.6g
Protein, fat, fibre, salt: 0g
Carbonated Spring Water, Sugar, Lemon Fruit from Concentrate (7.3%), Acid: Citric Acid, Natural Lemon Flavouring with other Natural Flavourings including Quinine, Antioxidant: Ascorbic Acid.
IMPORTANT: Whilst we are doing our best to keep operations running as normal, *Read our COVID-19 delivery update.
- UK Standard Delivery £4.95 - Deliver to your home or work address, usually the next working day* (please refer to our latest COVID19 Delivery update). FREE UK delivery for orders over £50. If you would like to order four or more separate orders on different deliveries, please contact us for a delivery quote.
- Click & Collect from a Local UPS Access Point £4.95 - Deliver to a local nearby shop or petrol station if you can't be in to sign for your parcel. Select your Local UPS Access Point at checkout. FREE UK delivery for orders over £50. *Please note your nearest local UPS Access Points may be closed during this time, please check with the individual store before selecting delivery.
- Click & Collect from the distillery £0.00 - Pick up direct from the distillery shop at your convenience (open Monday - Sunday 10am - 6pm). We'll hold your order for 28 days.
- Saturday Delivery £10.00 - Deliver to any address for guaranteed Saturday delivery.
- International shipping - Unfortunately we cannot ship internationally at this moment. Please shop with one of our partners for delivery outside of the UK.