Join us on the 25th January 2020 with an evening to celebrate the life of works of Robbie Burns, with music and storytelling from Taffy Thomas & friends. You'll enjoy a four course set menu in our private dining room with storytelling and tall tales from Taffy. Additional paired wine and whisky flights are also available.
Taffy is the artistic director of Tales in Trust, the Northern Centre for Storytelling, based at The Storyteller's Garden in Grasmere. He was awarded an MBE for services to storytelling and charity and is the patron of the Society for Storytelling.
Your evening will run as follows;
19:00 - Arrival; entertainment begins
19:30 – Dinner is served
22:00 – Evening comes to a close
Smoked Haddock Soup
Haggis, Neeps and Tatties
Roast Venison with Braised Red Cabbage- Mushroom and The Lakes Whisky Sauce
Whisky Panna Cotta with Honeycomb
Please let us know in advance if you have any dietary requirements, we would be happy to make adjustments to suit. Tables will be set for 4 place settings , you may therefore be seated with other guests. Do let us know if you have any requests for otherwise, and we will do our best to accommodate.
- UK Standard Delivery £4.95 - Deliver to your home or work address, next working day.
- Click & Collect from a Local UPS Access Point £4.95 - Deliver to a local nearby shop or petrol station if you can't be in to sign for your parcel.
- Click & Collect from the distillery £0.00 - Pick up direct from the distillery shop at your convenience (open Monday - Sunday 10am - 6pm). We'll hold your order for 28 days.
- Saturday Delivery £13.20 - Deliver to any address for guaranteed Saturday delivery.
- International shipping - Unfortunately we cannot ship internationally at this moment. Please shop with one of our partners for delivery outside of the UK.