In this 2-hour session, our whiskymaker Dhavall will take you on a journey of sherry. As a sherry-led whisky distillery, we'll take a look at the different types of sherry how this interacts with various oak types we source and ultimately influences the end result - the flavour of the whisky. Dhavall will take you through the sherry-making process, and the differences in dry, fruity and fresh characters of the wine. You’ll get some insight into a Spanish sherry bodega, and what goes into selecting the various grapes, styles and characters to produce a beautiful sherry wine.
As part of the session, you’ll enjoy a guided tasting experience of different sherry varieties and finish off with one of The Lakes sherry-led single malt whiskies.
THE SESSION WILL INCLUDE:
Spaces limited to only 25 people per session. This event is exclusively available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
ON THE DAY:
- Bring a copy of your order confirmation for this session (paper copy or show on your phone)
- Over 18s only.
- UK Standard Delivery £4.95 - Deliver to your home or work address, next working day.
- Click & Collect from a Local UPS Access Point £4.95 - Deliver to a local nearby shop or petrol station if you can't be in to sign for your parcel.
- Click & Collect from the distillery £0.00 - Pick up direct from the distillery shop at your convenience (open Monday - Sunday 10am - 6pm). We'll hold your order for 28 days.
- Saturday Delivery £13.20 - Deliver to any address for guaranteed Saturday delivery.
- International shipping - Unfortunately we cannot ship internationally at this moment. Please shop with one of our partners for delivery outside of the UK.