Join us for festive celebrations as we mark our fourth birthday on Founders' Day with an action packed day, suitable for whisky enthusiasts (and their loyal family and friends). Come and join us in the heart of the Lake District at our award winning distillery including the global ‘Best Distillery Facilities’ award three years running.
• Book a tour - running every half hour from 10am
• Book a Whisky session with special guest Dave Broom & our whiskymaker Dhavall Gandhi - 11am and 3pm
• Join us for a Talk & Tastings with Paul Currie at 1.30pm - no booking required (limited spaces only)
• Get exclusive and additional tastings at the end of every tour
• Dine from our festive menu in the award winning Bistro at the Distillery or enjoy hot food on the terrace
• Enjoy live entertainment and cocktail demonstrations in our stunning courtyard decorated for the festive season
• Watch the alpaca parade from Alpacaly Ever After
Celebrate your whisky experience with the award-winning author Dave Broom.
Dave Broom is a Contributing Editor for Whisky Magazine and writes regular articles for it’s international sister publications, as well as for Whisky Advocate and a range of other specialist drinks magazines.
Chief Whiskymaker, Dhavall Gandhi will share the stage with our special guest to deliver a memorable two-hour event covering our philosophy and some of the whisky-making techniques and that makes the Lakes Single Malt extraordinary.
There will be two sessions on the day priced at £75pp where you can choose from the 11am or 3pm slot.
Spaces limited to only 30 people per session. This event is exclusively available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Enjoy a day of whisky at The Lakes Distillery. We're also celebrating the fact it's been four years to the day that the spirit first flowed at the distillery four years ago. Experience exclusive whisky tastings and tours of the distillery as we open our gates to celebrate all things whisky with cocktails, à la carte food from the Bistro at the Distillery, live music, and entertainment.
If you missed our last Founders' Day, you can check out all the fun from last time on our round up video.
It's the time of year where we transform the distillery into a winter wonderland with fabulous Christmas decorations in our courtyard, You will be able to visit our gift shop and pick up any last minute Christmas shopping.