For full T&Cs, please visit www.lakesdistillery.com/founders-tcs
• Within 10 working days of joining, you will be sent your Founders' Club Welcome Pack. This will include your welcome letter, certificate and membership card, as well as your 10% discount code to use online.
• Within 4 weeks of this pack being sent, you will receive your first bottle of The Lakes Spirit and two miniatures to taste.
• Every year for 10 years, you will receive your whisky and miniatures.
• After 10 years you will have received your 10-part collection of limited edition Lakes Malt.
• Throughout your membership, you will have the opportunity to be involved with our annual Founders' Day and exclusive events throughout the year.
Feel free to give us a call to chat through the package and we can tell you what makes this membership so special. If you've got any questions about how bottle delivery works, what payment options you've got, or if you want to buy this as a gift, just call us at any time.
Alternatively fill in the form below to request a call back or email and we'll be in touch within the next working day.
Pay upfront and get your first bottle in just a few weeks! Simply purchase online following the link below. This is the easiest and quickest way to get your membership set up.
£795 one off
If you're purchasing the membership as a surprise gift, please apply for the membership using your details and include details of the gift in the NOTES section at checkout to advise of the recipient's details and date when you would like the gift to be sent.
For your convenience we give you the option to pay by direct debit instalments from 7 months up to three and a half years.
Download the direct debit form above and return to head office at The Lakes Distillery, 1st Floor Grandstand Garage, Kenton Road, Gosforth, Newcastle NE3 4NB. Please note we legally require a copy of the original form. We must receive this by post, however we can accept a scan in the meantime in order to get your membership processed.
For a direct debit pack to be sent out to you with a self addressed envelope, please email email@example.com with your details.
Please have your form with us by 20th of any given month to have your payment processed at the beginning of the next month. Any forms received after 20th will be processed the following month.
It is possible to take out a Founders' membership overseas, however we ask that you contact us before you do so to discuss your options. Some countries are difficult for us to ship to - for more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. The price of any Founders' membership being shipped overseas is £895 (due to additional postage costs over 10 years). Unfortunately we cannot accept part-payment for international memberships.