The Stillman Masterclass
Have you ever wanted to create your own whisky? If so, this behind-the-scenes day at The Lakes Distillery is perfect for you.
Book this full day experience to join the production team and contribute to the whole distilling process from milling to working with the mashtun and operating our beautiful stills, Susan and Rachel. Arriving at 8am, you'll learn what we do to make our whisky so special. You'll have the opportunity to fill a cask which will go on to become the Lakes Single Malt, and even put your initials in our official distillery log book, an historic record of your contribution to the distillery's history. Dine with the team in our award winning Bistro for lunch, and finish off the day in the warehouse, finding out more about the maturation process.
- A 5cl bottle of the new make spirit PLUS
- You can take any 70cl bottle of your choice to enjoy back home
- PLUS some surprise extras!
This event includes:
- This is your opportunity to join our production team for a full day
- Help mill the barley, operate the mashtun and fill a cask in our warehouse
- Put your initials in our official distillery log book - a historic record of your contribution to the distillery
- Dine for lunch in our award winning Bistro at the Distillery with one of the production team
- You'll receive a host of goodies, including a 70cl bottle of your choice to take back home.
Ticket price guide:
- £195.00 - Adult (18+)