The Lakes Whisky Tour
Indulge your love for whisky with a deep dive into the dance between science and art, control and creativity. Discover our holistic approach to whisky-making and see first-hand how each individual element is part of a continuum, a net of flavour possibilities where everything is inter-linked. With a focus on distillation, maturation and the art of blending, you will learn about élevage and how the alchemy of perfumers influences our philosophy. After uncovering the way we express ideas, emotions and feelings through the language of whisky, a visit to The Whiskymaker’s House offers the chance to taste five Lakes whiskies, including new make spirit, a cask sample, and The Lakes Single Malt.
Buy this tour as a gift here.
This event includes:
- Enjoy a multi-sensory, in-depth whisky tour, with a specific focus on distillation, maturation and the art of blending.
- Learn about élevage and how the alchemy of perfumers influences our philosophy.
- Uncover the way we express ideas, emotions and feelings through the language of whisky.
- Visit The Whiskymaker’s House for the opportunity to taste five Lakes whiskies, including:
- An unreleased single malt whisky cask sample.
- The Lakes Single Malt Whisky.
- The Lakes’ new make spirit.
- Receive £5 off any 70cl purchase in our store.
- Tour and tasting will last approximately 2 hours.
- We have the capacity for groups of up to 6 guests.
- Pre-booking recommended.
Ticket price guide:
- £30.00 - Adult (18+)