Distillery Tour & Tasting
Go behind the scenes at our state-of-the-art distillery where our Whiskymaker's unique approach comes to life. Accompanied by an expert tour guide, you will explore our Still Room, learn about the impact of oak and cask seasoning on flavour creation, and discover how we make The Lakes whisky, gin, and vodka. Guests over the age of 18 are invited to enjoy a hosted tasting of three of our spirits, with the opportunity to visit our distillery shop.
Buy this tour as a gift here.
*Please note that the distillery will be undergoing major engineering works Monday 9 August 2021, and therefore tours will be unable to access the Stillroom during this period. The distillery, including the shop & Bistro, is completely closed to the public on Tuesday 21st September 2021.
*As this is a working distillery, children under 6, including babes-in-arms or prams, are not allowed on the tour for health & safety reasons.
This event includes:
- Explore our Still Room & learn about the impact of oak and cask seasoning on flavour creation.
- Discover how we make The Lakes’ whisky, gin and vodka.
- Enjoy a guided tasting of three Lakes spirits, including:
- The Lakes Single Malt Whisky.
- The Lakes Gin.
- The Lakes Vodka.
- Receive £5 off any 70cl purchase in our store
- Tour and tasting will last approximately 1 hour.
- We have the capacity for groups of up to 12 guests.
- Pre-booking recommended.
Ticket price guide:
- £15.00 - Adult (18+)
- £5.00 - Teen (13-17)
- £0.00 - Child (6-12)*