Distillery Tour & Tasting
Go behind the scenes at our state-of-the-art distillery where our Whiskymaker's unique approach comes to life. Accompanied by an expert tour guide, you will explore our Still Room, learn about the impact of oak and cask seasoning on flavour creation, and discover how we make The Lakes whisky, gin, and vodka. Guests over the age of 18 are invited to enjoy a hosted tasting of three of our spirits, with the opportunity to visit our distillery shop.
Buy this tour as a gift here.
* As this is a working distillery, children under 6 are not allowed on the tour for health & safety reasons.
** We will be undertaking essential maintenance between 24th December to mid-February, which may, from time to time, preclude access to the distillery, maintenance yard or courtyard at times. Access to production areas may be limited and it is unlikely the distillation process will be running during this period. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and we will keep disruption to a minimum.
This event includes:
- Explore our Still Room & learn about the impact of oak and cask seasoning on flavour creation.
- Discover how we make The Lakes’ whisky, gin and vodka.
- Enjoy a guided tasting of three Lakes spirits, including:
- The Lakes Single Malt Whisky.
- The Lakes Gin.
- The Lakes Vodka.
- Receive £5 off any 70cl purchase in our store
- Tour and tasting will last approximately 1 hour.
- We have the capacity for groups of up to 8 guests.
- Pre-booking recommended.
Ticket price guide:
- £15.00 - Adult (18+)
- £5.00 - Teen (13-17)
- £0.00 - Child (6-12)*