Distillery Tour & Tasting
Go behind the scenes at our state-of-the-art distillery where our Whiskymaker's unique approach comes to life. Accompanied by an expert tour guide, you will explore our Still Room, learn about the impact of oak and cask seasoning on flavour creation, and discover how we make The Lakes whisky, gin, and vodka. Guests over the age of 18 are invited to enjoy a hosted tasting of three of our spirits, with the opportunity to visit our distillery shop.
Buy this tour as a gift here.
*As this is a working distillery, children under 6 are not allowed on the tour for health & safety reasons.
**The Distillery will be completely closed to the public on Tuesday 17 November and the morning of Wednesday 18 November for the essential installation of new distillery equipment. Dates are subject to change based on weather conditions.
This event includes:
- Explore our Still Room & learn about the impact of oak and cask seasoning on flavour creation.
- Discover how we make The Lakes’ whisky, gin and vodka.
- Enjoy a guided tasting of three Lakes spirits, including:
- The Lakes Single Malt Whisky.
- The Lakes Gin.
- The Lakes Vodka.
- Receive £5 off any 70cl purchase in our store
- Tour and tasting will last approximately 1 hour.
- We have the capacity for groups of up to 8 guests.
- Pre-booking recommended.
Ticket price guide:
- £12.50 - Adult (18+)
- £5.00 - Teen (13-17)
- £0.00 - Child (6-12)*