Whisky Chocolate Pairing
Experience the excitement of a distillery unlike any other with an in-depth behind-the-scenes tour of our state-of-the-art distillery. Follow your experienced guide through our beautifully renovated old Victorian farmstead, before enjoying a tutored tasting of The Lakes' whiskies with a chocolate pairing from artisan master-chocolatier, Iain Burnett.
Delicious drams of The Lakes Whisky have been matched to The Highland Chocolatier’s award-winning truffles and pralines, made with a uniquely flavoured single-origin cocoa from the volcanic island of São Tomé in the South Atlantic. This intense cocoa was carefully chosen for its exceptional range of fruity, aromatic and spicy characteristics, and has been painstakingly matched to create flavours and textures that will delight your palate.
Available Friday-Sunday at selected times. Adults only.
This event includes:
- Enjoy a behind-the-scenes tour of our working distillery.
- Discover the art and science of our whisky, gin and vodka making.
- Experience a guided tasting of The Lakes' whiskies, paired with luxurious handmade chocolates.
- You receive £5 off any 70cl purchase in-store.
- We have the capacity for groups of up to 12 people.
- Tour and tasting will take approximately two hours.
Ticket price guide:
- £25.00 - Adult (18+)