Whisky & Chocolate Pairing Tour
Enjoy a multi-sensory journey through our distillery before a guided tasting of our finest single malt whiskies, paired with handmade chocolates from artisan master-chocolatier, Iain Burnett. Inspired by nature, The Lakes Single Malt has been perfectly matched to The Highland Chocolatier’s award-winning truffles, made with a uniquely complex single-origin cocoa from the volcanic island of São Tomé in the South Atlantic. Rare and luxurious, the chocolates have been meticulously chosen to enhance, deepen and contrast the sherry-led flavours of our single malt whisky, transforming the taste experience on your palate with every mouthful.
Buy this tour as a gift here.
** We will be undertaking essential maintenance between 24th December to mid-February, which may, from time to time, preclude access to the distillery, maintenance yard or courtyard at times. Access to production areas may be limited and it is unlikely the distillation process will be running during this period. We apologise for any inconvenience caused and we will keep disruption to a minimum.
This event includes:
- Enjoy a multi-sensory, in-depth whisky tour, with a specific focus on distillation, maturation and the art of blending.
- Learn about élevage and how the alchemy of perfumers influences our philosophy.
- Sample rare and luxurious handmade chocolates, meticulously chosen to enhance, deepen and contrast the sherry-led flavours of our single malt whisky, transforming the taste experience on your palate with every mouthful.
- Visit The Whiskymaker's House for a guided pairing experience, including:
- Faith Single Malt Whisky, part of The Quatrefoil Collection.
- The Lakes Single Malt Whisky.
- Receive £5 off any 70cl purchase in our store.
- Tour and tasting will take approximately two hours.
- We have the capacity for groups of up to 8 guests.
- Pre-booking is recommended.
- Download allergen information
Ticket price guide:
- £30.00 - Adult (18+)