Whisky & Chocolate Pairing Experience
Enjoy a multi-sensory journey through our distillery before a guided tasting of our finest single malt whiskies, paired with handmade chocolates from artisan master-chocolatier, Iain Burnett.
Inspired by nature, The Lakes Single Malt has been perfectly matched to The Highland Chocolatier’s award-winning truffles, made with a uniquely complex single-origin cocoa from the volcanic island of São Tomé in the South Atlantic.
Rare and luxurious, the chocolates have been meticulously chosen to enhance, deepen and contrast the sherry-led flavours of our single malt whisky, transforming the taste experience on your palate with every mouthful.
Buy this tour as a gift here.
* Young people under 18 (including babies and prams) are not permitted on The Whisky & Chocolate Pairing Experience.
This event includes:
- Enjoy a multi-sensory, in-depth whisky tour, with a specific focus on distillation, maturation and blending.
- Learn about the art of élevage and how the alchemy of perfumers influences our philosophy.
- Sample rare and luxurious handmade chocolates, meticulously chosen to enhance, deepen and contrast the sherry-led flavours of our single malt whisky, transforming the taste experience on your palate with every mouthful.
- Visit The Whiskymaker's House for a guided pairing experience, including:
- The Whiskymaker's Reserve.
- A selection of The Whiskymaker's Editions.
- Take away a souvenir Lakes Whisky glass, etched with The Lakes' quatrefoil logo.
- Save up to 20% on purchases made on the day in our distillery store or bistro.
- Your tour and tasting will last approximately 2 hours.
- We have the capacity for groups of up to 8 guests.
- "Drivers Drams" are available upon request for anyone unable to enjoy our whisky samples during the tasting.
- Pre-booking is recommended.
- Download allergen information
Ticket price guide:
- £50.00 - Adult (18+)