Whisky & Chocolate Pairing Tour
Enjoy a multi-sensory journey through our distillery before a guided tasting of our finest single malt whiskies, paired with handmade chocolates from artisan master-chocolatier, Iain Burnett. Inspired by nature, The Lakes Single Malt has been perfectly matched to The Highland Chocolatier’s award-winning truffles, made with a uniquely complex single-origin cocoa from the volcanic island of São Tomé in the South Atlantic. Rare and luxurious, the chocolates have been meticulously chosen to enhance, deepen and contrast the sherry-led flavours of our single malt whisky, transforming the taste experience on your palate with every mouthful.
Buy this tour as a gift here.
This event includes:
- Enjoy a multi-sensory, in-depth whisky tour, with a specific focus on distillation, maturation and the art of blending.
- Learn about élevage and how the alchemy of perfumers influences our philosophy.
- Sample rare and luxurious handmade chocolates, meticulously chosen to enhance, deepen and contrast the sherry-led flavours of our single malt whisky, transforming the taste experience on your palate with every mouthful.
- Visit The Whiskymaker's House for a guided pairing experience, including:
- Faith Single Malt Whisky, part of The Quatrefoil Collection.
- The Lakes Single Malt Whisky.
- Receive £5 off any 70cl purchase in our store.
- Tour and tasting will take approximately two hours.
- We have the capacity for groups of up to 12 guests.
- Pre-booking is recommended.
- Download allergen information
Ticket price guide:
- £25.00 - Adult (18+)