Whisky & Chocolate Pairing Tour
Enjoy a multi-sensory journey through our distillery before a guided tasting of our finest single malt whiskies, paired with handmade chocolates from artisan master-chocolatier, Iain Burnett. Inspired by nature, The Lakes Single Malt has been perfectly matched to The Highland Chocolatier’s award-winning truffles, made with a uniquely complex single-origin cocoa from the volcanic island of São Tomé in the South Atlantic. Rare and luxurious, the chocolates have been meticulously chosen to enhance, deepen and contrast the sherry-led flavours of our single malt whisky, transforming the taste experience on your palate with every mouthful.
Buy this tour as a gift here.
**The Distillery will be completely closed to the public on Tuesday 17 November and the morning of Wednesday 18 November for the essential installation of new distillery equipment. Dates are subject to change based on weather conditions.
This event includes:
- Enjoy a multi-sensory, in-depth whisky tour, with a specific focus on distillation, maturation and the art of blending.
- Learn about élevage and how the alchemy of perfumers influences our philosophy.
- Sample rare and luxurious handmade chocolates, meticulously chosen to enhance, deepen and contrast the sherry-led flavours of our single malt whisky, transforming the taste experience on your palate with every mouthful.
- Visit The Whiskymaker's House for a guided pairing experience, including:
- Faith Single Malt Whisky, part of The Quatrefoil Collection.
- The Lakes Single Malt Whisky.
- Receive £5 off any 70cl purchase in our store.
- Tour and tasting will take approximately two hours.
- We have the capacity for groups of up to 8 guests.
- Pre-booking is recommended.
- Download allergen information
Ticket price guide:
- £25.00 - Adult (18+)