Due to the Coronavirus COVID19 outbreak, there may be some changes to our usual level of service;
- Our courier network UPS are operating, but are less able to fulfil a next working day service due to demand and the need to prioritise shipments of essentials and medical equipment. With this in mind, there may be up to a three day delay for delivery once your package has been dispatched. After this time, please contact us and we can track your package and speak with the courier if necessary.
- Our online shop is still open & operating as normal; we have adapted our warehouse colleagues' working envrioment to allow for safe distancing and have provided additional hand sanitising equipment. We are doing everything we can to ensure our people are safe throughout this time, are continuously monitoring the situation, and ensuring we abide by any guidance received from the government as the situation progresses.
- As an alcohol merchant, we usuaully require a signature for delivery. However in the current enviornment, signatures are being foregone at this time. We have been advised that UPS will require positive confirmation that an adult is at the address before they can leave the package at the door. Drivers are advised to knock at the address, stand back by 2 metres and await a response. Once they are happy that someone has responded accordingly, they will leave the package and we would ask that you retrieve this when they have retreated to a safe distance.
- For convenience, the "Local UPS Access Point" service is still available, where you can opt to have your parcel delivered to a nearby shop or post office. However please note your usual local UPS Access Point may be closed during this time, please check with the individual store before selecting delivery.
- We have temporarily suspended our "Click & Collect" service while the distillery shop remains closed. Our intention is to resume this in line with government restrictions, no earlier than the 12th April 2021.