Due to the Coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak, there may be some changes to our usual level of service;
- Our courier network UPS is operating as normal but running at capacity (prioritising essentials and medical equipment) and as such there may be a day or two delay on our usual next-working-day delivery service.
- Our online shop is still open & operating as normal; we have adapted our warehouse colleagues' working envrioment to allow for safe distancing and have provided additional hand sanitising equipment. We are doing everything we can to ensure our people are safe throughout this time, are continuously monitoring the situation, and ensuring we abide by any guidance received from the government as the situation progresses.
- As an alcohol merchant, we usuaully require a signature for delivery. However in the current enviornment, signatures are being foregone at this time. We have been advised that UPS will require positive confirmation that an adult is at the address before they can leave the package at the door. Drivers are advised to knock at the address, stand back by 2 metres and await a response. Once they are happy that someone has responded accordingly, they will leave the package and we would ask that you retrieve this when they have retreated to a safe distance.
- We have temporarily suspended our Click & Collect option to collect from the distillery shop.
- Our Head Office & customer care team are working from home on skeletal staff and will continue to do so in line with the Government advice.